Thursday, May 3, 2007

Scrubs...

I got to go up to UCLA to watch Sean give a lecture to a beginning dentistry class last week. He was teaching them how to do an amalgam (metal) filling. He started with a great slide of Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg (from SNL) doing the D*** in a Box skit--only he substituted the dental process:

Step 1:You cut a hole in the tooth
Step 2: You put the junk in the tooth
Step 3: Then you smooth out the tooth

He got the whole class giggling...especially me. (If you don't know what I am talking about, you are either more wholesome and less corrupt than I, or you can go to YouTube and watch the SNL skit.)

Anyway, it was nice to see him in action!!

6 comments:

Paige said...

I love the presentation. And the fact that he used that skit. Hey does your brother in law Chris still live in Phoenix?

the youngs said...

He does live in Phoenix. (Actually Chandler.)

Unknown said...

Too funny!!! Seth will love that. He can't wait to meet sean this summer.

David said...

freaking genius.

i'm proud to say my grill is a happy recipient of dr. young's work

aSHleY said...

I love the d*** in a box skit. I saw it over Christmas compliments of my brother and it was continually brought up all vacation. I watched it with my parental units in the room and they were laughing so we are totally not sinners. I love that Sean used it for a school project.

Lindsey said...

Mariss - Sean is so dang funny. Ever since Ben saw that skit, he wakes up in the morning singing it. I think it's permanently the background music in his head.