Thursday, April 26, 2007

Zensational

Sean and I at the Skirball Cultural Center for my school's annual Spring Fundraiser.
This year's theme was "A Zensational Evening" (notice the mini-chinese food take out container in my hand--it had our seat assigments in it.)


This is Sean's first white shirt since his mission!



Marissa and Sean with our name tags on.
Marissa and Tracey, my 3rd grade teammate and best teacher this side of the Mississippi!

There was a live auction and it was pretty unbelievable what people were willing to pay for student produced art--one project went for $3500!! Woah! (Like Joey from Blossam) I bid on and won a sweet haircut from the Salon in The Beverly Hills Hotel. (It will be my first haircut in Los Angeles. I always just get it cut back home in Utah, so this should be good!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

impressive cake! you've got serious talent!

aSHleY said...

I have not had my hair cut in California yet either. You will have to let me know how it goes.