Thursday, April 26, 2007

Think Blue

GO DODGERS!!


We went to the Dodgers Game Last night with the UCLA Dental Class of 2008. They took on the San Francisco Giants, but unfortunately came up short. (That Mary Bonds hit another homer!) We still enjoyed all the baseball treats and good company though.

We sat in the All-You-Can-Eat Section of Outfield Pavillion.

This is Sean tackling his 5th Dodger Dog--he was the hot dog eating champion of the night with Ryan Plewe coming in 2nd eating 4 dogs. (I am so proud!)

Here are our good buddies, the Shamos.



And this is the littlest Shamo, Wyatt.



The happy Cragun clan.

Jake caught a toss from the centerfielder, but Jackie Houlberg can beat that...she got the Barry Bonds homerun ball!!

These Houlbergs are seriously the luckiest! Last year, Bryan won the Showcase on the Price is Right!! (Sean was glad because he got to run on stage after and shake Bob Barker's hand!)

7 comments:

Rick and Janae said...

Sean was surely impressive with all those hot dogs, I hope he felt alright today.

The Thomases said...

What?! There was a dental school Dodger night? Marc is in so much trouble!

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh, that makes me want to throw up for Sean. I hope he felt ok the next day. Also, you are so right, Barry Bonds will now be called Mary Bonds. Except in front of my 3 year old nephew who idolizes him...wait...maybe I should especially call him Mary in front of the nephew. Set the kid right you know?

aSHleY said...

I think the Houlbergs can no longer be invited to functions--they still all of the luck. Just kidding. I like the Mary Bonds comment.

Lorilee said...

My co-worker is going to poop her pants when I tell your friend Bryan won the show case showdown.
She has been 7 times and has never been picked, and she's going again next week for her 40th Bday.
The baseball game sounds like so much fun!

derrickfam said...

JEALOUS! When we lived in South Pasadena we went to "Mormon night" at Dodger stadium. It was all the stakes in LA County. They even had "welcome mormons" on the jumbotron and welcomed us officially at halftime. It was hilarious! Looks like fun!

Emily said...

How fun! I seriously think the Houlbergs are the luckiest people on earth too! And what's up with Sean leaving you out in all those pictures...he should know by now that you're really in charge.