Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Swanky Evening at the Hilton



(See below post for introduction...) The evening's host was Giselle Fernandez--journalist and former contestant on Dancing With The Stars. Entertainment was the Beach Boy Brian Wilson and his band--they played all the Beach Boy hits! We tore up the dance floor with our "Good Vibrations". My favorite part of the evening was the live auction--4 tickets for the American Idol Finale went for $13,000 and a 30-minute basketball lesson with Magic Johnson went for $15,000!! Hello! They started the bidding at $2,000, so I was out from the start. Oh well. The night was one to remember though. Good times!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

SO FANCY Mariss! What do you do for a living?! I'm so glad you blog! I'm glad Courtney got yours so I could read it too! :) How many years left do you have of dental school?

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

Everyone is famous in LA. So HOT.

Paige said...

Hi Marissa..How are you? I love that you and your husband met at SDJH. That is pretty funny. I miss Cali and am jealous you get to be there...