Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Courtney!!

It's April 19th...so you know what that means...Courtney is the newest member of Club 27! I read Lindsey's post this morning and remembered the TMNT (Ninja Turtles) photos and also the night we went to the dollar movies wearing these awesome outfits! Enjoy the photos, Court, and enjoy your day! (Now if I could only find our Bonnett Ball--softball--photos from 1986.) I luv ya! ~Mariss

It was my first time using this scanner and I am not sure how to work the dang thing, so the pix look a little funky, but if you click on them, you can see them in better detail!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Mariss, I'm so happy you posted those pics. I was thinking we should have had a reunion and gone to the new TMNT premier in those outfits. Those sure were some good times at the Sunnyside pad.

Lorilee said...

I think Linds is pulling the funniest face in the TMNT photo, I can't stop laughing.
I need to take a walk down memory lane (or Sunnyside Dr) and look at some of my old photos.
Great post Mariss, I sure miss all you guys.

Benny said...

hhh - I was just noticing I look like I'm ten years old in that pic! Ben and I are just laughing at our various weapons in that pic. hh.

Lindsey said...

fyi, that was me posing as benny. I miss you guys too - we need to work on our reunion trip, like NOW!!

the youngs said...

I have the whole summer off!!

derrickfam said...

Mariss!! Thanks for the b-day post!!! You are the best!!! Next time I go home I am for sure rummaging through my scrapbooks until I find our old softball pics when we were 8...we probably both look exactly the same. I love you Mariss!