Monday, November 3, 2008

Best B-day Ever!!!

For my 29th b-day, my parents and little bro came to Nashville to take Sean, Lucy and me to the Packers/Titans game. My mom has been a devoted cheesehead all her life and Tyce is diggin on the Titans, so it was a family divided. Sean, Lucy, and I got matching Vince Young jerseys--he's our cousin from Texas. :) The game was super exciting and was decided by an overtime field goal, so it went down to the wire...thanks for taking us Mom and Dad! It was by far the best way to spend my 29th birthday!!








































10 comments:

jaredandjen said...

Happy Birthday Marissa! I love the halloween costumes.

Mizukawa's said...

HappY Happy Birthday. I was glad to spend a little bit of it with you.

Bellblogging said...

Happy, Happy Birthday. What a cute family!

Brett and Kelly Robinson said...

Happy Birthday! Lucy is so stinkin cute!

Aldred Family said...

Happy Birthday! Glad that you had a good one :)

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

Let's get together soon! Brooke and Ty are coming next weekend. Kind of last minute though. You tell us when and where. We'd love to host, but we'll travel too. Happy Birthday, by the way! Looks like it was fun!
L

Lorilee said...

um, I totally forgot your birthday. again.
sorry maris, I still love you though and hope you had a perfect day!

Unknown said...

Happy 29th! Man we're getting old. Looks like fun. I always love seeing your fam in pictures.

The Watty's said...

You are always having too much fun! I am so jealous... Happy BDAY...I think I remember 29 :)

mutze handknit by ashley said...

That was a happy 29th. I love the Titans. That is so another reason to visit you. I normally get to play with you guys about this time of year. So sad. Xoxo
Ash