Friday, November 7, 2008

TJ's has come to Nashville!!

One of my favorite things about living in LA was Trader Joe's. In fact, when we found out we were moving to Nashville, I immediately got on the internet to see if TJ's was here and my heart sunk a little when I saw that there was not a single one anywhere in Tennessee! But today is a bless-ed day...the first one opened up and it is only a couple miles from my house! I can't wait to go get some yogurt, pita chips, trail mix, mini-peanut butter cups, produce, Virgils RB, the list goes on and on.....

11 comments:

betsey said...

I LOVE TJ's! It was a joyful day when I realized Cleveland had one. It is a bit of a distance away, but worth it! I also love their fish and mint jo-jo's at Christmas! Yummy!

The Thomases said...

Jealous!! Sadly, I don't think we'll get one around here any time soon. Eat some sugar-cinnamon pita chips for me!

Brett and Kelly Robinson said...

I love Trader Joe's!

kimber said...

Yeah for you! That really boosted Nashville in my eyes.

Anonymous said...

I love Trader Joe's. I hear they are getting some in Utah. (or maybe they already have them???)

Morgan said...

Just in time for Peppermint Joe Joes! Yippee!

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

LUCKY!

Sid said...

you are a lucky duck! why can't we get one! I am so jealous

Karolyn said...

Trader Joe's is opening in our neck of the woods in just a couple of months. There is one in Chicago and one in Glenview by the temple, but the new one will be just a mile from us. Hooray.

Anne said...

You are blessed.

Jen said...

no TJ's in Rochester, it is very sad. We should have gone to Nashville.