Monday, October 1, 2007

Guess who's back?!?!

That's right...after 5 long weeks, Sean is back in the City of Angels. He seemed to have a good time at both OHSU (Portland) and UCSF (San Francisco) and got to be in on some very interesting surgical cases. But boy, did I miss him!! In fact here are a few things I missed most:
  • 1. His smell.

2. Dancing in the kitchen.

3. Waking me up after I have fallen asleep on the couch and dragging me into bed.

4. Making me to brush my teeth every night.

5. Making my Sunday breakfast (and any other meals for that matter.)

6. Someone to accompany me to dinners and movies--I was starting to feel like the 3rd/5th wheel, right Nelsons & Pulsiphers!! (They kept calling me the "Widow Young")

7. His laugh & his jokes that make me laugh!

Welcome home snookums!!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Yeah! Stay-at-home husbands are way more fun than travelling husbands.

Lorilee said...

Let me guess, Sean is studying while you fall asleep on the couch? All too familiar here.

Lindsey said...

Nice to know someone else feels my widow pain..I'm so happy you're together again - what a sweet post.

David said...

on behalf of the nelsons & pulsipher's, you can be our fifth wheel anytime.

sean, you can be the sixth. then we'll need twelve more and we can be like karl malone.

hiyo!

Aldred Family said...

So glad Sean made it back! I totally hear ya!! You should try being alone with two kids.. That's when you just wish you were someone's 5th wheel!! ;) j/k

We are doing so good!! How the heck are you guys??!