Friday, October 26, 2007

Mmmmm.....Korean Barbeque

As some of you may know, Sean tutored for a family called the Ji's. They are a Korean family who owns this restaraunt called Chosun Galbee. It is amazingly beautiful and super delicious! We have been many times with the gift cards they so generously provide. And I am sad to say that this may have been the last time... Sean is no longer tutoring for them since their son graduated from high school. (And we can't afford it on our own!) It's too bad since we had finally gotten the hang of ordering the right amount of food--not like the first time with the Lees and Millers when we all about burst! But we went out with a bang with the Pulisphers and Nelsons last week. Here are few photos from the grande finale.


5 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds and looks so yummy...I'll definitely have to try it out next time we're in LA.

Anne said...

Why you gotta be makin' me all jealous, Boo?

David said...

next time... it's on me.

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

It's the end of an era, and the best crab legs I will ever have. Que pena.

kimber said...

I'm craving those bbq shrimp.