Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloween...Disney Style

Few times of year are as exciting as Halloween for me! It has always been my favorite! And put that together with Disneyland and it is pretty much bliss for me! So, we went out Friday night with our friends Carrie and John and met some of thier friends--John & Sara--for a night-o-disney!! The highlight was definitely the Haunted Mansion--Nightmare before Christmas Style. We also rode the new Nemo ride for the first time. It was cute, but note: don't ride it at 11:45 PM...we were all dozing--it is a 14 minute ride.

It was really neat to see the park decorated with pumpkin Mickeys and kids running around in costumes trick-or-treating at California Adventure and these giant candy corns taking the places of the "A" in CALIFORNIA. I felt like a kid atin a candy shop!!



The night was complete when we enjoyed an apple-pie carameled apple on main street. Yum!!

11 comments:

Cwalk said...

I share your love for Halloween (which you probably already know)....a pumpkin Mickey? talk about sweet.

Cwalk said...

opps, that was Lori by the way.

Anonymous said...

You are living it up in Cali. Halloween and Disneyland are some of my favorites too.

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

We miss Disneyland. So jealous!

Anne said...

I was looking through some old pics the other day and saw one from when we tried to make a Pocahontas dress for you. I remember it was some kind of WX dance-party. Was it even around Halloween? Anyway, it was a pretty ghetto dress. Maybe some day you should let me have another shot at it. Afterall, we don't want two years of fashion school to have been completely wasted.

Unknown said...

I totally remember that dress. We made them in my parents basement, didn't we? Disney looks so fun.

Morgan said...

Good times. I wish that I could get geared up for the fun of costumes each year like you guys, but I always get distracted by all the candy.

Lindsey said...

so jealous marisky - that looks SO FUN AND FRIGHTENING!

Rick and Janae said...

I love all the decorations. Sorry we were still at the park, but I didn't notice your text until the next day.

Taylor said...

You guys are really making me miss SoCal! Great pics.

Aldred Family said...

What a blast! I am really craving that carmeled apple... those are the BEST! Yum! Hope you are doing well! Happy Halloween!!