Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Utah Man Am I...

Though I wouldn't have fathomed that it could happen, our Utes (with their quarterback, running back, and reciever all out of commission) pulled out a stunning 44 to 6 defeat over the Bruins of UCLA on Saturday! (Which is a little better than that school from Provo could do last week! Zing....) Sean and I tried to show support for both schools, but when it comes down to it, we realized we will always bleed RED!!We started off the game with some tailgating on the U of U golf course. It was my daddy's 55th birthday and he said he couldn't have asked for a better one! The Utes win, the Cougs lose-pretty much a perfect day!


Pat and Linds got themselves some lovely matching $5 shirts!

Kent & Shauni came out to cheer on their alma mater as well!

4 comments:

The Thomases said...

While Marc and I were watching that game, I turned to him and said, "I bet you anything Sean and Marissa are there". It looks like I was right. Go Utes!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

We had a great time watching the Utes win too. How did you get so lucky to go to the game? What are you guys doing in Utah? Have fun!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Tyce and Jayden look so much alike. So cute! Are you back in California? If you're still here we need to hang out, you promised me a Spaghetti Factory outing.