Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yummy Treat

For Christmas, Sean got a gift card to pinkberry and we just finally used it. Talk about a party in your mouth! It is plain frozen yogurt, so it is not real sweet, but you can top it with lots of tasty toppings. I had pineapple, kiwi, and strawberries. Sean had oreos, strawberries, and mochi. I did notice that once you stop eating it, you get a bit of a weird after taste in your mouth, so I figure the best way to combat that is to just keep eating it! mmm....yummy.


9 comments:

The Thomases said...

I like the way you think Marissa!

aSHleY said...

Glad to know you liked it, now I will have a Pinkberry friend.

the youngs said...

I will go anytime--especially since it is like right up the street from us, Ash!!

Rick and Janae said...

I guess I will now be the last person on the planet to go there, where is it?

Lorilee said...

Those look so yummy Marissa, they are making my mouth water.

Paige said...

So jealous..Love frozen yogurt and there isn't any good places within 20 miles of me..Although there is a Sprinkles cupcakes opening very soon. Can't wait.

the youngs said...

Yeah Paige...sprinkles! Janae, it is in the Olympic/Sawtelle strip mall area. I will take you!

Lindsey said...

Marissy, I have been out of the blogosphere for a week or so, and I just decided you're the best blogger ever. So many new and fun posts!! I would die to see video from your lip-sync show!!!

derrickfam said...

That looks good! I like their logo. I feel like I need to see you in real life. Are you heading my way anytime soon?