Thursday, June 7, 2007

Let's Make A Deal

I don't know how many people know this, but I am a game show junkie and love the GSN channel--Lingo, Press Your Luck, Match Game, Card Sharks, To Tell the Truth, of course Price is Right, and the grandfather to them all--Let's Make A Deal. So, boy was I pleasantly surprised when Monty Hall walked into my classroom yesterday to see his grandson's country report! (He has aged a bit, but still looks great!) It made my day. Now Sean has met Bob Barker (even shook his hand) and I have conversed with Monty Hall--we can die a happy couple!

6 comments:

CnLAland said...

Marissa...that is seriously SO COOL! My mom is a GSN-aholic!! She would be so jealous! :)

Emily said...

How cool is that! Seriously though, I didn't even know Monty Hall was still alive! Oops...

Morgan said...

That is rad...did you keep your cool or did you go berzerk?

the youngs said...

I played it cool. I have been practicing my cool all year because of one of my student's mom is in a movie that I love. "So I married an axe murderer" ever heard of it?

Morgan said...

Shut up...what character does she play?

the youngs said...

Harriet...sweet Harriet!