Monday, June 25, 2007

Beth's Visit

I can't tell you how nice it was to have Beth in town for the week! She is seriously the greatest. Here are the things I love most about her:

  • She is a SHOPAHOLIC. We can spend hours in the stores
  • She plays the piano like a dream
  • She sings the wrong words to songs--"St. Elmo's Fire" in her language is "St. Devil's Bayou" Ha!!
  • She has two different colored eyes
  • She is loyal
  • She is a firey red-head who tells it like it is
  • She doesn't order soda with dinner...water only
  • She loves to sing Broadway songs
  • She is a great story teller and makes me laugh
  • We talk on the phone almost everyday--she even wakes up early on her days off, so I can call her on my way to work. It makes my day!
  • She is beautiful

Here are some of the best shots from her trip here:


That is Kareem Abdul Jabar!!


"I love Gene Kelly!!"


Auditioning for "The Singing Bee"--a new game show! We are such geeks.


Elvis was at the audition! Can you believe he got cut?!


Chosun Galbee Korean Barbeque. This is seriously the best restaurant in LA and lucky for us, Sean tutors the kids of the owners. So we always get gift certificates for unlimited food. Yum!


This was the biggest dessert ever--The Mother Lode from Jerry's Famous Deli--and Beth thought she could handle it. Not quite. :)


A view of the Santa Monica Pier


Beth is in heaven!


Santa Monica beach...beautiful day!

I can't wait for the next visit...we can eat even more great food and see more great sites!

1 comment:

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

AAH, Korean food! We miss you guys! Looks like you're having fun. Love the song. I remember my sister playing it in the 80's and I loved it then too!