Tuesday, June 5, 2007

n'sync

Yes. I do own this pair of rockin' shoes/boots. I picked these babies up for only a "Hamilton" in the LA Fashion District. I know. A steal! They don't get a lot of wear because I reserve them for special occasions, and just such an occasion transpired on Friday. The Annual Lip Sync Show at my school. The teachers always do the last number and if, I do say so myself, we tear the house down. This year's theme was the 80's (Anne, I wish you could have been there.) and included a great line-up: Rock Lobster, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Video Killed the Radio Star, I Want Candy, and of course the teacher's selection for this year: Word Up by Cameo. I was able to incorporate some of the moves I have picked up in Celeste's weekly hip hop class, so a big thanks goes out to her! (The photos are kind of dark, but trust me, it was good times.)


Can you see the shoes?


"Hey All you Sucker DJs....."


Wicked Fly!

8 comments:

Anne said...

You know I always loves me some hot shoes! And if they happen to be inspired by the 80s...mind-bottling.

Anne said...

Dang, Gina! I could have loaned you my Members Only jacket.

Morgan said...

Love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at you dancing in those boots. It looks like you have a great group of teachers.

Lorilee said...

siccccccccccck shoes (and outfit).

Unknown said...

I wish I could have seen it. looks like fun!

Brynn said...

I love 'em! I wish some of our teachers at Woods Cross would've done a lip synch...maybe not! :) You're way cooler!

aSHleY said...

You can always count on Marissa to bring down the house. Those shoes are classic.