Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Village of Nash Series

I thought it might be nice for those of you who are living elsewhere in the world to hear some interesting tidbits about Nashville. So I will be occasionally posting a factoid or two about my new home town... here is the first of this new series:

#1 Nashville is ranked as one of the top 5 friendliest cities in the United States. This couldn't be more true! Everywhere you go, there are people who want to chat. Everyone waves and smiles as they drive by. The day we moved here, we were quickly greeted by our next door neighbors--Butch and Jackie. The next day we found this cute note & some yummy bread on our door step! Just today, I was enjoying a lunch at the Costco eatery and probably 4 women came by to check Lucy out...one even sat right down at the table! Oh and here is the kicker--I went to the DMV and it was actually a PLEASANT experience. I love it!

4 comments:

Brett and Kelly Robinson said...

I'm glad you're enjoying TN. Lucy is so cute! I love her little UT sweatshirt.

menchu94 said...

That is sooo awesome to hear that you guys are having such a great experience in your new home town.

deb said...

Sounds just like New York! Except, the opposite of that. ;)

So glad you're enjoying it!

Jen said...

that's great that you are enjoying your new town. And Lucy is an adorable little girl!