Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Who's Got Talent?

Apparently America does! So, with yet another summer vacation day, I went to the taping of America's Got Talent with my good buddy Kelley. I mean really, who could pass up the opportunity to see Jerry Springer, Sharon Osborne, and David Hasselhoff on one stage! Hey...don't hassle the Hoff! It was the finale, so they pulled out all the stops and brought out UB40, STOMP, Sean Kingston, and the Muppets to do guest performances with the contestants. We sat behind the judges, so we may have a little face time...we'll see. It is on NBC tonight, so if you have nothing better to do, check it out. Bottom line: David Hasselhoff is incredible!*

*Note, the signs that the audience holds up with clever sayings like "I love David Hasselhoff" or "The Hoff is Hot" are planted. No one brought them in--they are supplied by the show. Is that awesome or what!?

3 comments:

The Morris Fam said...

That's awesome Marissa. You guys always do the best LA activities. Who wouldn't love to be close to the Hasselhoff?

Anonymous said...

LA would be such a great place to live. You always get to do such neat things. I am so jealous you went to a live taping of SYTYCD.

Unknown said...

I can't believe they supply the signs. That is awesome. I'll have to watch for you.