Monday, August 13, 2007

Big Brother Gets Married

Chris and Trisha tied the knot on August 4th
in Vancouver, Washington.
A beautiful garden ceremony on the Columbia River.
(Sorry, ladies, that means that all the Young boys
are now officially off the market!)



Trisha's mom hosted a bar-b-que rehearsal dinner
the night before the wedding at her ranch home.


Pat and I got our guitar hero on during the night's festivities.


Lindsay did it again...and created this masterpiece.


The Youngs...all 10 of us!


The Bridal Party--don't the girls look like lovely little tulips.


The 4 Young Sisters-in-Law with our honorary sis-in-law,
Amina, in a fabulous blue dress.


Linds and I got our groove on!


JD and I gave a toast in the form a duet..."Well, I....had the time of my life..."


Congratulations to the newlyweds!
We are super happy for you both!!

8 comments:

aSHleY said...

Looks like a good time and a beautiful wedding. I love that dress on you and the cake was also very pretty.

The photo of you at the BBQ looks like someone may have spiked your punch.

the youngs said...

Ha!! That explains why I was so relaxed.

derrickfam said...

What a fun family to be married into! You are so darn cute marissa. When are you coming to vegas again?

Paige said...

Oh I love Chris..Such a cutie pie and so sweet. Does he still live in Phoenix? His new wife looks adorable. and I love her dress. Fun..

the youngs said...

Yep, Chris is still in Phoenix. That is where they met. I know, isn't her dress gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

That's exciting! I love your dress by the way.

Lorilee said...

Congrats to Chris!
Marissa you look so cute.

A | E said...

sweet guitar hero action.