Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Amazing Swiffer Vac

I rarely rave about appliances and cleaning items, but I really wanted to share how much I love this new gadget of mine--The Swiffer Vac! If you have wood or tiles floors, you may want to invest in one of these babies. It has a vacuum up front, and the swiffer towel in back, so it picks up small objects off the floor, and picks up the "dust gremlins" at the same time. You can also use the wet towels with it, if you like. The engineers at Swiffer deserve a gold star for this one. Oh-and it's cordless! So, you can go anywhere.

This was recommended to me by the goddess, Celeste, so thank you darlin'! This saves me lots of time for more important things like watching movies or making treats!!

6 comments:

Sean said...

Woah! That post was like something out of an Ira Levin novel. I promise I did not replace my wife with a robot.

aSHleY said...

Hilarious, this is a post a little out of the normal funny Marissa style. I am a big fan of Swiffer products, hopefully I have a wood floor one day so I can experience the Swiffer vac.

Unknown said...

funny you should make a post about this, because I've been asking around about what people like for mops. My cousins have been trying to sell me on some kind that's over $100!! I have a swiffer but not the vac kind. I might have to give it a try. Thanks

Shauni said...

Thanks. Always looking for a way to get back to my bon-bons and game shows!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Thanks for the nice shout out! I'm glad you are enjoying it as much as I do. I use mine 2-3 times a day...love it!

Jill said...

I have the wet jet and I love it. My kids love to mop with it too. I haven't checked your blog in a while so I had fun looking at all your posts! I love Lucy's Dr. Seuss onesie. So cute.