Friday, March 27, 2009

4 States & 4 Time Zones in 8 days...

So, I was pretty sure that once I had a baby, I would never get the chance to travel again. Pre-Lucy, I considered myself an "Expert Traveler" and would fly through security in the black line. I would look at moms and families with small children and think, "ha, suckers!" I always made sure to sit far away from babies to avoid the crying fits and tantrums. Then I got pregnant and tried to fit in as much travel as possible because I was not about to try to fly with a child and all the "stuff" that you have to haul along with said child.

Well, turns out that I am the sucker now! I love to travel, so I decided Lucy has to travel too. She has seriously been the best travel companion (basically because she has no choice!) Over the past 2 weeks we have flown from Nashville to Salt Lake City to Los Angeles to Nashville to Charleston....count them: 4 Time Zones, and 4 different states!! I love my little travel buddy....where shall we go next???

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Ummm, hello. How about telling us what you did in said states and providing some pictures of you and your traveling peanut!

Sid said...

you are a brave girl!

The Morris Fam said...

You should come to Vegas next! We would love to see you. And take advantage of Lucy traveling well on the plane. Unfortunately it usually doesn't stay that way.