Friday, October 3, 2008

Louie, You Are My Hero!

With 2 seconds left in the game, Utah's Louie Sakoda kicked a 37 yard field goal to beat the Beavers of Oregon State,
 and we were lucky enough to be there!

It was Lu's first game and she loved it!  She was just taking it all in and when she'd seen enough, she went to sleep for the entire 2nd half!  She missed the winning field goal, but I am sure she felt the good vibes coming from the Ute Fans' cheers!

Tyce came up from the Muss to visit.

I went back to my old stompin' grounds at the U ticket office to visit my good buddy Cleadus--we had some good times working in the "T.O."


Louie, you are my hero!!

5 comments:

Kim Silver said...

I am so glad to see you do not shy away from events now that you have a baby. Too many people use that as an excuse - not good.

Karolyn said...

Congratulations on the big win. That's so great that you were able to be there. We love that the Mountain West is killing those West Coast teams this year. Marissa--you look great.

Aldred Family said...

Go Utes!! That's awesome you guys were at that game.. I remember going to those games with you back in the day... good times ;) Cute pics, Lucy is a doll!

Unknown said...

I totally remember your days working in the ticket office. I love the pictures.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Oh my. I love Cleadus! He doesn't look a day older since High School. We had a couple classes together, and I just remember laughing non stop. And, you my friend, are beautiful. Really, truly beautiful. Lucy is one lucky duck because she's got those genes!