Monday, February 18, 2008

Ellen!!

Thanks to my good friends Janae & Jackie for inviting Ashley & I to the Ellen taping that they had extra tickets for! I have always loved Ellen--ever since her early 90s TV show, so this was a treat. It was especially exciting when Richard Branson, owner of Virgin, came out and gave us all
2 roundtrip tickets on Virgin America!!

We have to plan a trip quick though since they don't go to Nashville!

Other highlights included seeing Willie Nelson perform & Ashley getting to go on stage for a wacky science demo! See HERE
**if you look closely you can see us in the audience when Ashley gets called up from our group!

During one of the breaks, I was selected to be in the Beyonce dance-off contest, and I was so Booty-licious that I won this shirt!! Not bad for a pregnant girl, eh?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so jealous. I can't believe you got to see Ellen. How fun. And being pregnant and winning the dance off. You're awesome.