Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Welcome to the Kwik-E-Mart!!


I was driving home the other day, when I noticed that I had entered the town of Springfield!!! The local 7/11 had been transformed into a Kwik-E-Mart in preparation for the upcoming realease of the Simpsons Movie. You can get a Squishy, Buzz Cola, or a donut straight out of the movie! I have been tempted to go, but there is a line at all times of the day.


Apparently there are only a few, 11 to be exact, converted Kwik-E-Marts in the U.S. and one in Canada. Lucky for us, this one is only a couple blocks away. I wish Cleadus and the gang were here to join me for a Squishy. Too bad you can't get a Duff Beer!

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Oh man oh man. That is rad. Please go get a pink donut.

Morgan Moore said...

I totally saw this and could not for the life of me figure out why there was a long line coming out of the 7-11! LOL! Hilarious. Good to know.

Emily said...

I saw that too in Huntington Beach and I thought I was hallucinating from watching too many Simpsons Movie previews. I'm glad now you have seen it too!

kimber said...

I just saw in yesterday!

Lindsey said...

That is soooo funny Mariss - we drove by the Sev here and were wondering if they had Duff beer..hh!