Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Madness!!





Few things get me as excited as March Madness! I love love love it...the brackets, the upsets, the cinderella stories, I can't get enough. So, I was thrilled when one of Sean's classmates was able to get us tickets to the 2nd round of the tournament in Anaheim yesterday. We got to watch 2 of the best games so far: Stanford/Marquette & UCLA/Texas A & M. Both games went down to the wire and were decided by a point or two--the Stanford game went into overtime after their coach was ejected from the game before they pulled off the win....ahhh! It's MADNESS!! Even the Dance Squad/Cheerleaders were battling. Texas A & M's Dancers got up and did a hot little hip hop routine, then the UCLA girls came out and danced to the exact same song! "The A & M girls Got Served!" Go Bruins!

8 comments:

Taylor said...

so jealous!! What a game to attend, and the Stanford game you guys saw a few weeks ago...you're good luck, better head to Phoenix next weekend, I think the Bruins will need it!

Morgan said...

Dude, you guys picked the perfect games to go see...and I can't believe both Cali teams pulled off the wins!

Have fun in the UT!

Aldred Family said...

Totally envious!! Looks like tons of fun.. I'm glad you got to go!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. That sounds like you had a great time.

You are doing a good job on picking winning teams in your bracket.

derrickfam said...

Mariss, you are finally showing! You look so adorable! Nice pic on a game to go to! yeehaw! March madness is craaaaaazy!

Steve, Candi, Josie, Jackson said...

Hey guys. Been awhile. Sounds like you're having a blast in California - how can you not when you're going to NCAA Tournament games!? Incredible. I'll do that someday. I get way too excited this time of year too...and someday I'll have the perfect bracket - that's how I'll make my fortune. It's fun to see your blog - check out ours some time: stevecandi.blogspot.com. It's mostly about our kids...so enjoy. And it sounds like you're moving to Tenessee some time soon. Fun! Good luck!

-Steve Mumford

Andrew said...

Lucky! I can't decide if I am more jealous about you getting to attend the games or the fact that Steve Mumford visited AND commented on your blog. Show some love Steve Mumford!

Unknown said...

So of course you know I know nothing about what's going on in basketball, but I do love the shot of your cute belly!!!