Thursday, March 6, 2008

Go Bruins!!

I finally made it to my first UCLA basketball game in real life!! I have never been since tickets are sooooo expensive, but Sean's professor gave him an extra to the Stanford game tonight, so we put on our baby blue and headed to Pauley Pavilion. And it could have not been a better game!! UCLA was down the entire game until the last 2 seconds when Collison tied it up with 2 clutch free-throws. It went into overtime and I am happy to report that the Bruins came out victorious!! It was one of the best games I have ever seen! Even better, it clinched the PAC-10 title for the Bruins! Woohoo! (It was so loud that the baby kept doing sommersaults in my belly--I think she was excited for her first game too!!)

3 comments:

The Thomases said...

Marc stayed up late watching this game. Glad to hear they came out on top!

Amber said...

Lil' cousin Erin Young put some photos of Sean on her facebook. I hope you can get to them. Here is the address:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=25301&id=507641611&page=2

Morgan said...

Rock Chalk JayHawk!!!!