Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Iron and Wine at The Orpheum




I got home from work last night and slipped into my PJs, started making dinner, then noticed concert tickets on the refrigerator---oops! We had tickets to Iron & Wine at the Orpheum in Downtown LA. So, I called Sean and jumped back into clothes and we headed off. I had never been there before, but it is an old historical theatre as you can see from the photos, and it is beautiful! We enjoyed the show so much--especially the encore. He played Trapeze Swinger, which is Sean's favorite song. (Thanks to our sis Lindsay for introducing us to such an amazing band.) Iron and Wine are a brother and sister duo who make super mellow, beautiful music. For those of you who live in UT, you could catch them on December 7th at Saltair. Wish I could be there!

No comments: