Friday, November 23, 2007

Halloween Hootenanny!

I have always loved Halloween (isn't it obvious with my 3 different costumes?!?) but I think it is because it is so close to my birthday, so this year we combined the two to have a birthday/ costume party!! Sean and I dressed up as the classic american couple.

Everyone who attended was required to wear a costume and I am happy to say that they all did. We held a contest for various costume categories: Best Couple, Scariest, Funniest, Most Classic, and Best in Show. Here are the winners:







Best Couple: Jared & Debi Lee as Buster and the "Loose Seal" from Arrested Development


Scariest: Will Traynor as the Phantom of the Opera



Funniest: David Pulispher as Tobias, the "never nude", from Arrested Development.



Most Classic: Ashley Poole as a Girl Scout



Best in Show: Ryan Plewe as the Shower from Karate Kid

No comments: