Wednesday, August 13, 2008

10 Years Later

Our 10 Year high school reunion was held on August 1st. I was lucky to be in town for it...sadly Sean wasn't. Most of you know that we graduated in the same class, so it would have been nice to have him there to parade around as my trophy hubby.
(FYI: Sean was voted "Most Likely to Succeed" in our Senior Class)

Instead, I hooked up with these two yahoos--BJ and Andrew, making my new name:
Marissa Kim Welling-Young-Blaser-Taylor.


6 of the 8 1998 Student Body Officers reunited: Brock the Rock (VP 1), Captain Andy Pants (Pres) , BJ Spooge (VP 2), Hebby (Historian), Kris-10 (Photographer), and Maniscus (Sec.)

Me with McCall and Tasha (McCall's hubby Joel just finished his Medical Residency--lucky!)

Mar & Mar (Marissa and Marilee--my best junior high buddy!)

4 members of the Woods Cross Softball team

Andrew "Best Dressed" Gillman, Collen Waters, and Matt Bowman--3 wild and crazy guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a good time with the old gang. It almost makes me wish I was there. It doesn't look like many people have changed too much.
BTW: You look awesome!

Unknown said...

What a fun night! Andrew told me I look the same. I'd like to think I look a little older. I looked like I was 12 when we were in high school. Thanks for the ride. I'm glad we got to hang out while you were here.

Morgan said...

Love the student body officers pic...how is that you are all more attractive than in 1998? Whoever said that people peak in high school clearly didn't know you wildcats.

mutze handknit by ashley said...

I loved high school. Everyone makes so much fun of me. You look great Marissa. I still can't believe you just had a baby. By the way, time to hook the notorious L I B and Andrew up. Is he in Vegas yet? Me and Lib are planning our trip for early Feb. I can't wait. xoxo. Ash

Sid said...

i don't know looks a little crazy for me! Hope you guys are having fun in nashville getting settled!