Monday, June 16, 2008

Papa Sean



It's technically Sean's first father's day since his daughter will be joining us in a few days. I don't know if everyone knows what is happening in our crazy world right now, but we have moved from LA :( and I am in Utah to have the baby. Sean made the road trip to Nashville and has been there for almost 2 weeks without furniture or stuff. Our truck is late, so he is sleeping on an air mattress, sitting in a folding chair, and watching soccer on his laptop! Poor guy. He'll be joining us girls here in Utah in 4 days--we can hardly wait. We miss him so much! But we just want him to know that he is going to be the best daddy ever! He is always looking out for us, working hard to accomplish his goals, but all the while having a great time and entertaining everyone! We love you, Sean and can't wait for Friday!!
Happy Father's Day to my baby's daddy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marissa, your belly is so cute!!!

Sid said...

marissa- we went to lunch/park with everyone today and missed you! I didnt' even know you were prego! Congrats! I wish we could have seen you today. I hope all goes well and i will stalk your blog a little more often so i am up to date! You look so cute by the way, you have the cutest belly!

Shea_D said...

I agree, Sean will be a great daddy. Don't overlook what a wonderful mommy you'll be for Lucy. 9 days to go, yippie!

tawni said...

Eeeks! I forgot this was happening so soon! He will be such a good dad and you a great mom. I love that pic. It made me laugh. I will be checking back often. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to see pics!

Sean said...

I always said I would be the best dad, and now she agrees with me.

Bellblogging said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Hope all goes well, talk to you soon!