Thursday, May 17, 2007

At first when I see you cry...

...it makes me smile, yeah, it makes me smile.






I saw Lily Allen again Tuesday night. She is quite entertaining, but she is a naughty/spicey little Brit. She curses like a sailor and smokes like a chimney, but wears really cute dresses. I went with the school librarian--Claudette, the hippest librarian I have ever met! The concert was at the Wiltern (at the intersection of of Wilshire and Western--hence the name.) What a great venue! The show was great too. I love the horns! Most of the Lily Allen concerts in a America have been cancelled, luckily, she came to Los Angeleez (as she calls it).

6 comments:

Anne said...

She does wear some fabulous dresses.

Morgan said...

You are one lucky duck. I would love to see Lily Allen, and you saw her twice in one month! However, she is a bit crazy...check out http://thesuperficial.com/2007/05/lilly_allen_whines_on_myspace.php

derrickfam said...

You are living the life my friend.

derrickfam said...

ps: did you guys have fun in LV?

the youngs said...

Mo,
She mentioned that post at her concert and she said that she didn't care anymore. I think she is going through a rough spot.

Emily said...

That's awesome! Lily Allen has been my newest obession. (Though I do appreciate i-Tunes for having clean versions of her songs!)